In recent years, Magretech has changed ownership and has gone through an innovative transformation with commitment to successful growth and innovation. Not only do we have a history of understanding and proudly owning the responsibility of green manufacturing, we are committed to reducing our carbon footprint and promoting environmentally friendly practices, along with safety, at every stage of our production process. Working together as a team, we value the input and dedication of our employees and are striving to create a workplace where they can thrive, achieve, and grow to reach their highest potential. With this success, we have a need to add talent and believe our greatest asset is people. By assembling the industry talents and state-of-the-art technologies, we are continuously improving our processes to meet the evolving needs of our customers and the world around us. Join our team and help make a difference!
For more information about our company and the people who work to make a difference daily, check out our website.
For more information on our parent company, PSW Group, click here.
Magretech is looking for a Accounts Payable Clerk to join our expanding team to assist in coordinating a range of accounting and clerical tasks related to the accounts payable function.
Job Type: Full-time, Onsite
Pay: $43,000.00 – $49,000.00 per year
- Receives and records supplier invoices; reconciles supplier statements and other financial reports with account balances and other official records,
- Reconciles supplier invoices against received materials,
- Ensure vendor credits are received and recorded,
- Facilitates payment of vendors, including reviewing purchase orders, resolving discrepancies,
- Assists with accounting records and ledgers by reconciling monthly statements and transactions,
- Enter new vendors into the system, maintain records of W-9s and payment information,
- Generate standard weekly reports,
- Ensuring employee reimbursements are paid promptly,
- Other related duties as assigned
- Must be reliable and extremely trustworthy
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office Suite or related programs
- Must be able to learn other accounting software systems
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to maintain confidential and meticulous records
Education and Experience:
- Associates in Business or Accounting degree required
- Certified Accounts Payable Professional (CAPP) certification preferred
- 2+ years proven work experience in accounting
- Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance